Differences in Math Calculation
- I can…
- reflect on my experience of having dyscalculia and share my experiences using a new strategy.
- share my experiences using a new strategy.
- infer how dyscalculia can affect performance in other content areas.
- generate a list of possible strategies to support students with dyscalculia.
- Sequencing Simulation
- Visual/Spatial Simulation
- Visual Perception Simulation
- 4 Corners
Dyscalculia: National Center for Learning Disabilities
NCLD's information and resources on dyscalculia for educators and parents.
Dyscalculia: ‘maths dyslexia’ or why so many children struggle with numbers
January 24, 2019 5.26am EST
What Teachers Need to Know about Dyscalculia
by Jill Staake